Slovakia is not yet connected to the ECHA submission portal and does not accept notifications via this system. Duty holders must continue to notify their mixtures according to the national legislation until further notice.
1. According to the Slovak Chemical Act no. 67/2010 Coll. § 6 (1), the
suppliers of a substance or a mixture are requested to provide Material
Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) to the National Toxicological Information Centre (NTIC).
2. MSDS should be supplied in . PDF or .DOC format by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or on USB, CD by post to the address:
NATIONAL TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION CENTRE
University Hospital Bratislava
Limbová 5, 833 05 Bratislava
3. The file name has to contain only the name of the product (not an
4. The NTIC confirms the reception of MSDS by replaying via email.
5. The NTIC is a poison centre with a legal status of an appointed body in
Slovakia according to the Article 45 of CLP regulation (EC) No 1272/2008.
6. The NTIC emergency phone number is available for 24 /7 and is
aimed to be used by medical personnel as well as general public to contact
the NTIC in case of emergency.
7. Notification of MSDS towards the NTIC as well as an availability of the
NTIC emergency phone number in MSDS is currently free of charge.
8. The supplier is required to provide MSDS to the NTIC latest by the date
the product distribution or sale starts on Slovak market.
9. Manufacturer placing detergent product on the market is obliged to
provide the ingredient datasheet to the NTIC as stipulated in the Annex VII
C of the detergent regulation (No 648/2004/EC).
10. All the provided documents have to be translated into national (Slovak)
11. Person who has prepared MSDS is responsible for its content. To confirm
the accuracy of MSDS content is not the assignment of the NTIC. The NTIC is
not responsible for the accuracy of MSDS content provided.
12. The NTIC may only use the information provided in MSDS for reasons
stipulated in the Article 45 of CLP regulation (EC) No 1272/2008, thus
maintaining the confidentiality of the information received.
For further details, please visit the section Centre for Chemical Substances
and Preparations at https://www.ccsp.sk/ ,
https://www.ccsp.sk/helpdesk/index.asp?f=1 respectively you can contact: